EDTC 0560 Digital Badges
Digital badges based on anonymous voting from my classmates in EDTC 0560:
- Open Educator eBadge based on the sharing of your ePortfolio in an Open Access format (for this site)
- Crystal Ball eBadge for the most forward-thinking and best produced group presentation
- Best ePortfolio eBadge for EDTC 0560 (for this site)
Extend Education Website
Accessibility for Manitoban’s Act Information and Communication Subcommittee
Accessibility for Manitoban’s Act Information and Communication Subcommittee,
University of Manitoba
- University of Manitoba’s Visual Identity Guidelines
- Presentations on Web Accessibility
Speak Truth to Power Canada
Speak Truth to Power Canada (STTP Canada) is a Canadian adaptation of Speak Truth to Power developed in partnership between the Canadian Teachers’ Federation (CTF), the Canadian Museum for Human Rights (CMHR), the Inuit Tapiriit Kanatami, and the Assembly of First Nations, STTP Canada is a Canadian adaptation of Speak Truth to Power, a project of USA-based Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights
- 2016 Award of Outstanding Achievement in New Media, Canadian Museums Association
Canadian Human Rights Toolkit
Canadian Human Rights Toolkit is a searchable database of education resources for grades K-12 developed by the Canadian Teachers’ Federation (CTF) in partnership with the Canadian Museum for Human Rights (CMHR).
Classroom Activities are based upon activities designed by Equitas International Centre for Human Rights Education for the Play it Fair! and Speaking Rights programs. They were collaboratively adapted for use by the Canadian Museum for Human Rights and seek to promote human rights, non-discrimination and peaceful conflict resolution through active participation and capacity-building.
Canadian Museum for Human Rights Mobile App
Journey of Inspiration is a self-guided tour with mobile app developed by the Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
- 2015 American Alliance of Museums Muse Award: Mobile Applications: Gold
- Applied Arts 2015 Interactive Awards
- International Design and Communication Awards 2015 for Best App / Gold winner
- 2015 Jodi Awards for innovation and excellence in the use of digital media. Jodi Mattes Trust Awards, includes Mobile Program with Universal Access Points (UAP)
- Award from the International Association of Universal Design (IAUD)
CMHR’s School Programs
School Programs for K-12 classes. I development and testing.
- National Student Program
- Inclusive Design and Accessibility Committee