CMHR’s E-Learning Strategy
Developing an E-Learning Strategy at the Canadian Museum for Human Rights (CMHR).
- CMHR’s Online Programming Strategy (2015-2018) (PPT)
- E-Learning Strategy Findings and Conclusions (doc)
- Preliminary Findings of Museum E-Learning Research Report (doc)
- E-Learning Priorities – For Discussion Purposes (doc)
- Researching Museum E-Learning (doc)
Video Conferencing in Museum Education
Researching video conferencing programs at North American museums and a proposal for video conferencing at CMHR.
- Video Conferencing at CMHR Proposal (PPT)
- Research Report: Investigating Video Conferencing in Museum Education (October 2015)
- Video Games • Culture • Museums, CMHR Lunch and Learn (PPT)
- Online Museum Education & Engagement, MADLaT 2016 Conference (PPT)
- Accessibility: An Introduction, IDEAS Group, Red River College, 2017 (PPT)
Quality Evaluation Instruments
Evaluating quality assurance instruments for blended and online courses.